The Abstract Submission is now closed.
Late abstracts will be considered for poster presentation only.
Please send late abstracts, using the symposium abstract template,
Both oral and poster contributions are welcome on subjects within the scope of the Symposium.
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission:
• Abstracts can be submitted, by March 31, 2015, via the online Abstract Submission Procedure ONLY. Faxed and mailed submissions will not be considered.
• Abstract(s) MUST be submitted in MS Word format .doc, .docx (MS Word 97/2003/2007/2010/2013 accepted).
• Save your abstract as Presenting Author Surname_21ISFC_ISoFT15 .doc or .docx
(Example presenting author: Volta Alessandro, abstract file name: Volta_21ISFC_ISoFT15.doc or .docx).
• All abstracts must be submitted in English. Authors only are responsible for the material presented in the abstract and on site.
• Each presenting author is entitled to submit only one abstract for oral presentation and one abstract for poster presentation, but may also be co-author of abstracts submitted by other presenting authors.
• On submission, the submitting Author will be required to confirm that the submitted abstract have been approved by all Co-Author(s).
• Authors are required to prepare their abstract(s) following the proposed template.
Other information to submitting Authors:
• Authors are required to specify in the submission their preference for Oral or Poster Presentation.
• All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a Scientific Program Secretariat, which will make the final decision about the assigned form of presentation.
• The Symposium Secretariat will inform the submitting Author of the status of oral/poster presentations (accepted or declined) with an e-mail by April 15, 2015. The day and time of the presentation will be determined by the Symposium Secretariat at a later stage.
• Abstracts will not be included in the Abstract Book and will not be scheduled in the Symposium Program if the presenting Author has not completed his/her registration to the Symposium by April 30, 2015. Accepted authors who do not register by the deadline will not be included in the Symposium Program or Book of Abstracts and will be removed from the Accepted Abstracts Listing (they may appear as presentation(s) of other co-Authors).
• Poster Prizes will be awarded only to contributions from PhD students and/or Post-docs (35 or younger).
• Accepted abstracts will be available online and distributed at the Symposium.
Poster Board Dimensions. Width: 1 m x Height: 2.5 m.
Posters should be in size DIN A0 [A-zero, width: 84.1 cm (33.1 inches) x height: 118.9 cm (46.8 inches)].
Mounting materials will be provided on site.
Download the template now
Deadline for abstracts submission
is March 31, 2015.